How to Buy on Upettools.com
How to Buy on Upettools.com
Find 'Sign in'. Along the top of the website, you will see a taskbar that contains several tabs, including searching box , logo , sign in/ sign up , and shopping cart.2
Click 'Sign up'. This will take you to a registration page to create a new account.3
Fill out the registration form. Fill in your name, email, and desired password.
Locate the search bar. At the top of the page you will see a grey rectangular box. Using your computer mouse, put your cursor into the box.
- Using the search bar will narrow your results because you are focusing on keywords.
- The search bar is great when you have a specific item in mind. For example, if you want to buy a water pump, then you can simply type in water pump.
Type in your search terms. Use keywords associated with the product you wish to buy. For example, if you want to buy an air pump, you could type “air pump” into the box.3
Press enter or click at search box's left. Search engine will pull up all products related to your search terms. When you use the search bar, the results include items from all departments.4
Scroll through the results. Using your mouse, review the product options. If you do not find what you’re looking for, you can limit your results by using the categories listed on the side bar. You can also try a different search term.
Open the category menu. Next to the search bar( under the logo ), you will see 'Categories' with an arrow. Click on the arrow to reveal a list of categories.2
Choose your category. If you are looking for a particular product, pick the category that it belongs in. For example, if you are looking for water pump for your aquarium tank, then you would click on "Water Pump" which belongs to 'Aquarium Filter'.
- To add a filter and narrow your category choices, use the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Each category page offers you a selection of subcategories.
- To use the subcategory filters, check the boxes of the filters you’d like to apply.
Browse the products.Use your mouse to scroll through the results. You will see a larger array of products using categories because upettools shows all products that fit the category instead of focusing on keywords.
- If you don’t find what you need, you can change the filters.
- The fewer sub-filters you use, the more general your results. That can be helpful if the product selection appears limited.
Click on an item. This will reveal the product’s page so that you can read a description, product details, and reviews. You may also see additional photos of the product.2
Choose models. If the product has multiple models, you can choose the one you like. Switching between different options may have different pictures and prices.3
Click "Add to Cart". Add the selected item to your shopping cart. Once added, you can manage it in the shopping cart at the top right of the page.
Click "Add to Cart". Review all of the items that you are ordering. If you want to change or remove items, you can type the correct number you want into the “Quantity” box.
- If you'd like to remove an item from your Shopping Cart, click the “Delete” icon.
Click "Go to Checkout". This button is located on the right side of the block, and the mobile site will display as same. Upettools will prompt you to choose the correct address and payment method for your order.3
Choose your shipping address. Upettools will show you any shipping addresses associated with your account, so make sure that you choose the one that goes with this order. For example, if you are sending an item to your daughter in college, make sure that you select her address.4
Select your shipping method. If you’ve added more than one shipping option, Upettools will list each of them. Make sure that the one you plan to use is chosen because Upettools automatically defaults to an option, which may be incorrect.5
Select your payment method. If you’ve added more than one payment option, Upettools will list each of them. Make sure that the one you plan to use is chosen because Upettools automatically defaults to an option, which may be incorrect.6
Enter promotional codes. Don't miss discount code and reward points.
- Fill “Apply Discount Code”. If you have any promotional codes, enter them in the box labeled “Apply Discount Code” prior to completing your order.
- Fill “Reward Points”. And if you have any reward points, enter them in the box labeled “Reward Points” prior to completing your order.
Click "Place your order" or "Continue to PayPal" to complete your order.